“As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him” Psalm 103:13
- 22 June: End of the second term. & Closing date for the Raffle tickets.
- 25 June to 6 July: Preschool will still be open for those first two weeks.
- 9 July to 13 July: Preschool will be closed during that week for the Winter Holiday.
- 16 July: Start of the third term.
- 19 July: Parent’s evening from 6:30pm until 8pm, to collect report cards, discuss school’s future plans and child’s progress.
- 25 to 29 July: Fund raiser – Book Fare at Somerset Mall where your support and assistance will be of great value.
The closing date for the Raffle ticket fundraiser will be next week and Friday on the 22nd of June. Please ensure that the Raffle form together with the money will be handed in not later than that Friday morning of the 22nd of June.
Increase in Taxi Fare
The petrol has gone up so tremendously that the Taxi Drivers cannot keep up. They are losing out on wear-and-tear and other expenses, therefore the Taxi Drivers decided that they have no other alternative but to increase their fares. Please enquire new fares with your child’s taxi driver. Thank you to all the taxi drivers that transport and care for our children while on the road. Well done! It is appreciated.
Vetkoek and Mince
A Vetkoek and Mince sale will be held on Friday the 22nd of June. This is just what the doctor ordered for a cold Friday night supper! Please complete the order form below. The price of the Vetkoek and mince is R15 each. Order forms must be returned to the school on or before Thursday 21st of June.
We have received the good news this week that Teacher Victoria has passed her level 4 teacher’ s exam with flying colours. Congratulations! We are all so proud of you, VERY WELL DONE!
We had to say goodbye to Ithandile Dom in the Junior class and Junior Tagwireyi in Grade RR. We wish them well in their new environment.
Enjoy a wonderful Father’s Day!
(Cell no: 064 220 1023)