Welcome back to all from a well-rested Winter break. May you enter this term with your heart filled with the fruit of the Spirit.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23
- 19 July: Parent’s evening from 6:30pm until 8pm, to collect report cards, discuss school’s future plans and child’s progress.
- 20 July: The Draw of the Raffle ticket and announcement of the Lucky Winner.
- 26-29 July: Annual Book Fare @ Somerset Mall. Our biggest fund raiser. Thursday to Saturday from 9am until 7pm. Sunday from 9am until 5pm.
- 1 August: Johnny Magic Show @ R10 per child.
Raffle – Tickets Forms
There are still some Raffle-ticket forms outstanding. Please send those forms before Friday even if the form is not completed or still empty. In the case where your form is lost you need to send a notification letter or affidavit from the Police Station together with the funds collected. The draw will be done on Friday 20th of July and winners will be announced via phone call, Whats App or letter in child’s communication book.
Please note that Parent’s evening will be held on Thursday 19July from 6pm until 8pm at Op Die Plaas Preschool, Cordoba road. Report cards will be distributed at your child’s class room. This will give you the opportunity to discuss your child’s progress with his/her teacher as well as important up-coming events.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and to encourage all parents to attend this meeting to show your interest in your child’s class activities which will be presented by the teachers.
I trust to see you all again at the parent’s evening!
Book Fair Fundraiser
This is our school’s biggest annual fund raiser and therefore will need all our parents’ support. We will need all hands on deck to help manage our book stall at Somerset Mall from 26 to 29July from 9am until 7pm and on Sunday only until 5pm. Our Volunteers will be working in shifts. Please complete the return slip below to indicate that you are prepared to volunteer as well as the day and time you can commit to. We will really appreciate your support in effort to raise funds for a better education for our children
Stationary – Term 3
In the start of each new term we run out of glue, crayons are used up, toilet and tissue supplies are very low. We are asking and reminding you to supply your child with the necessary items to bring to school, according to the stationary list we gave to you in the beginning of the year.
- 1 packet Monami crayons /Can be any brand but must be the retractable wax crayons.(Gr.R & RR);
- 1 packet Jumbo crayons (Jnr. Class)
- 1 A4 exercise book 72-page (Jnr. Class);
- Wipes (Jnr. Class)
- 1 pair of Blunt tip children’s scissors (Optional)
- 1 Box of Tissues
- 2 Toilet rolls 1 Big (Pritt) glue stick.
(Cell no: 064 220 1023)